Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Serve a cup of kindness


As I prepare to teach a mini lesson (for the T & T AWANA class) on kindness tonight, I wanted to share the visual that I'm using. I used a template that I've used before for a different focus. Before it said, "Warm up to a good book." It had a packet of hot chocolate mix and a note card tucked inside. Once they finished the book, they would write a short summary on the note card.

This time it says, "Serve a Cup of Kindness". I am going to talk about the song "I'm a little teapot" and how what we are filled up with will come out when we are 'bumped'. Then I am going to have them give some ways that they can show kindness intertwined with Scriptures that speak about kindness.
Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."
I'm looking forward to it although I'm a little nervous too!

Note: I used two Stampin' Up stamps (borrowed from a friend) for the teapot and cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment