Here is a partial list of what I'm thankful for:
- My loving, dedicated husband
- My children--loving them, training them, enjoying them
- The love and care of my heavenly Father
- The amazing grace bestowed on me each and every day
- Family members near and far
- Friends (I love my friends.)
- The freedom we have in America
- All the comforts of home
- The military men and women of our great land
- The church--both local and universal
Just a quick glance...
I Thessalonians 5:18 "In everything give thanks for this is God's will for you, in Christ Jesus."
Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ:"
Come, ye thankful people come.