Back to me, I've been scarce this week, not only because I've been having one of those weeks, but also because I've had stuff to do. Lots of computer stuff which has taken up all my creative writing juices and left me lurking at other people's blogs with a longing look in my eyes.
Here's what I've been reading this week:
- Of course, I've already sung the praises of slap-your-knee funny Big Mama. I should not recommend just one, but if one's all you have time to read, then read this...too funny.
- Little Acorns Treehouse is one mom's blog about her homeschool. She is insightful, thorough and has lots of great ideas. Her recent Wordless Wednesday post is of her sweet, cutie pie, Savannah at the swimming pool.
- A Place of Quiet Rest--not much else to say--the name says it all. Oh, and the blogger's name is Heather (which I'm partial to).
- Ever want to visit Ireland? Well, visit Mark's blog in which he journals the adventures of his family in their new home--Ireland. I knew this couple in college (before they were a 'couple') and it's fun to read the journey God is taking them on. Lots of prayer requests and praises.
- Lastly, Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie has motivation and know-how enough for all of us. I knew that before, but just to prove my point 462 people commented on her recent giveaway. So, if you want to organize your house, visit her for some good ideas, but don't hold your breath about winning the giveaway.