Saturday, December 13, 2008

Going to the Game!

My hunny is a social worker at a local hospital. One of the doctors there gave my hunny 3 tickets for the Bengals/Redskins game tomorrow in Cincinnati. :) We are super excited...mainly because I am originally from Maryland and am a life long Skins fan! And to go to a professional football game has been on my hunny's list of "Things I'd like to do while on this earth." Thanks, Dr. for your generosity.

So picture it...Hunny, Marissa and I are at the game with our earmuffs, hand warmers and blankets, on the Bengals side (who are not doing well at all), cheering for the Redskins. Hmmm, I'm not sure that's such a pretty picture. So, if you see me on tv on the Bengals side, don't be fooled, I may be sitting with 'em, but my heart is with the Skins!

Update to come...unless I'm hauled out of there for letting out a whoop! for the wrong side.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have/had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether to cheer or not... the Bengals FINALLY won a game, but you were cheering for the Redskins. HMMM. Hope you all had fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was cheering for the Bengals because if the Skins lost that gave the Eagles a better chance. Though if the Skins were playing those stinkin' Cowboys...well then, i'd be a Redskins fan for sure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete