Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I like blogging...I really do

I enjoy blogging and I really enjoy writing. I just have seemed foggy-brained and distracted lately. I'm still evaluating why and what changes I need to make in order to correct this rather large problem. Some initial thoughts on what is causing this:
  • too much time reading facebook and the short little status' are feeding my inability to focus.
  • trying to work on school and chores with the kids which leaves me tired and 'empty' at the end of the day
Have you gone through times like this--where your brain just seems devoid of intelligent thought? You can't remember why you walked into a room and have to go back to the first room to try to remember? You can't utter one complete sentence without stammering or calling your daughter the dog's name?

Oh to have some clear thoughts! Don't leave me for not blogging--that will just add more issues to the ones I already have. :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that end of homeschooling year normalcy? My brain feels fried at this time of the year. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I called Suzanne "Midnight" (the name of our cat). She said, "Mom! Why are you calling me, Midnight?" My response was, "Oh, sorry, Midnight."

    If the foggy-mindedness and exhaustion continues into summer vacation, get your thyroid checked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you are still here! I am also in something of a fog lately which has had an adverse effect on my blogging. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOPE! I can't relate at all!!! LOL.

    BWAHHHHH!!!! I think Deb also calls it Brain Freeze....I think it happens more when you turn 40 and up.

    ReplyDelete