Saturday, December 3, 2011

December is under way

I've been thinking:   if I can post a status update on Facebook every day of November, then I can make time to post something on my blog everyday of December. :) My goal is to include a picture from that day and some thoughts about our happenings.

So, it's December 3rd and I've already missed yesterday...I know. Tiredness overtook me and I slept for a long time last night! I took a picture though. Here is a picture of one of the crafts we are taking for our local homeschool's annual Kid's Christmas Craft Sale. I got the idea from a friend and then I did some research online. I found this cute example:
Everyday Art--alphabet glass stone magnets
 
I know originally I looked at lots of other sites, but I can't seem to find them now.  We used scrapbook paper, regular stick glue, glass stones (flat on one side, bubble on the other) and round magnets glued on with E-6000 glue. We glued the stone to the paper, cut it out, glued the magnet on and walaa! Cute!

The other pictures are of my younger two with their Truth in the Tinsel craft. We are enjoying this Advent devotional.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the sweet comment! I've been remembering being there too...:(

    We made those magnet things last year I think, they were pretty fun!

    Didn't I go to that Craft Sale too? I thought I went to something like that. Wasn't that when we tried those cake balls?? That was really good!! hahaha..

    I've been missing you guys! Hope you have a great Saturday! :)

    Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will like to see i upgrade myself in this technology, because now is modern times when everybody is into this computer businesss.Keep answering my blog

    ReplyDelete