Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"GIANT" Fun

Official homeschooling has begun! Bethany declared excitedly that she is having GIANT FUN in school. :) Marissa has made no such declarations aloud (although I know she's feeling it deep inside)!

Trenton is having big fun too. Today he tried earnestly to drown out my voice while I was reading science. La, la, la, LA, LAAA, LAAA... He's also run off with Bethany's colored pencils and assorted notebooks and papers. He runs as fast as his little legs will carry him until I realize what's been done and stop him.

Here's a brief list of what curriculum we are using:
Marissa--6th grade:
Math U See
Mystery of History
Apologia Science
Literature studies for reading
Wordly Wise

Hopefully soon I'll be able to post what our daily schedule looks like and a little about what I'm doing with Bethany, my big kindergartener!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You go girl!
    Love,
    Naomi
    Funny about T. :) I can picture my little guy doing the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are off to a great start this year!

    ReplyDelete