Monday, April 9, 2007

A Daunting Task

Okay, Laura over at I'm an Organizing Junkie has recommended that I remove all the items from my school room/office. Is anyone else running around screaming from the mere thought of this?? And if you are not, have you looked at these pictures??!

Let's just say that I'm a tiny bit overwhelmed. What will my children be doing when all the contents of the room are out in the....living room?? Oh, my.

Now, I'm not saying that I don't think she has a good idea and I even see the reasoning behind it, but oh...oh, my. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because I'm lost in the enormity of stuff from this room.

By the way, we had a good Easter week. We did the Resurrection Eggs as a family all week long and then on Sunday we worshipped our risen Saviour with our church family. My Hunny was working all weekend, but the children and I had a quiet relaxing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment