Friday, February 15, 2008

A week of happy

My hunny's birthday was Monday the 11th. The kids and I made him cards and I made an easy meal that I knew he would like. I "shake-n-baked" some chicken, opened a can of sweet potatoes and a tube of biscuits. Not my most shining moment in baking, but he enjoyed it. For dessert, we made cheese cake--which is his favorite.

On Valentine's Day, the kids and I made a cake with sprinkles and I hung paper hearts from the ceiling. We all danced in the living room and it was lots of fun.

Amidst all the celebrating, we've been battling the cold/flu like most of the nation. It hasn't been too bad, just enough to make us feel yucky and tired.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to share some links for President's day lesson ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, My husband and daughter have both been battling it for a week! Hope you all feel better soon!
    Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete