Saturday, February 20, 2010

Manners Unit Study and Lapbook

I'm working on a Manners unit study for Bethany and Trenton. I may work it all into a lapbook but I'll have to see how the resources come together.

Here's what I have so far:
A list of ideas, activities and some poems from a classroom teacher
ChildFun's list of manners activities, crafts, poems
Teacher Planet: Manners and Etiquette--a nice list of links
HomeschoolHelperOnline has a list of ideas and books

On my bookshelf I have A Little Book of Manners by Emilie Barnes and The Keepers at Home. I will be using them with our study.

I am looking forward to this study!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very good. Let me know how it goes and I might want to snag that one from ya!!! I have one child in particular who could use some encouragement in this area. :)

    ReplyDelete