Sunday, October 14, 2007

Books I'm Reading

To Fly Again: Surviving the Tailspins of Life by Gracia Burnham with Dean Merrill
What a Husband Needs from His Wife: physically, emotionally and spiritually by Melanie Chitwood
Discipline: The Glad Surrender by Elisabeth Elliot
I, Isaac, Take Thee, Rebekah by Ravi Zacharias

I borrowed these from the library and I'm excited about starting to read them. I read the introduction to the book by Ravi Zacharias. This is part of the intro...
"it may not be an overstatement to say that a person makes heaven or hell on earth depending on the one he or she marries. Any married person will agree, with a groan or a smile. Marriage is an extraordinary relationship. It is a commitment from which you dare not take a vacation. It demands nurture and care, and like a tender shoot, the better the care, the better the blossom. But to be sure, it is hard work."

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment