Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ollie's Bargain Outlet

I love a good deal. And today I actually found some good deals at Ollie's Bargain Outlet. The store isn't close to our house (good thing), but I had some other errands to do in that vicinity so what's a girl to do but stop!

One thing I really love to browse through are the books at Ollie's. The books are new and usually I can't find any thing wrong with them...and they are cheap!

I found these two books for Trenton for Christmas...for 99 cents each. Yippee! The Story of Gettysburg and The Story of Benjamin Franklin both by written by Patricia A. Pingry and illustrated by Stephanie McFetridge Britt. They retail for $6.95 a piece and I've linked you to Christian Book Distributers (CBD) who sells them for $5.49 each.

Marissa found some Mandie books also for 99 cents each. They usually sell for around $5.

The other fun thing about Ollie's is that you don't really know what you'll find there--it's like a treasure hunt every time. The store sells a host of other things also, however usually I spend most of my time looking through the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment