Monday, January 14, 2008

My Music Boy



My little boy loves music. He loves everything that has to do with music...drums, microphone, piano, and the guitar--just to name a few. Playing and singing with passion, he impresses us with his 'moves'.

The world is his stage. Whether it be the small toy box, the portable file box, the plastic kids' table, he is standing on it belting out "Jesus loves me" or strumming his guitar.

One day, I was telling my friend about it and we laughed at his antics. However when she saw him in person, of course he was off playing with the other kids, too busy to play the guitar for his fans.

So, Margie, if you are reading this...this is for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! LOVE the pictures! I love how every kid has their own thing!
    Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete