Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces on Saturday

Today I am striving to complete a little of this and a little of that. I've had several undone projects just waiting for me to get it in gear...well company is coming...just the motivation I needed. I've washed windows in the living room and Marissa did the sliding glass door in the kitchen. I've caught up with laundry (folding and putting away too!) Last night I finished up a unit study on WWI and today I'm finishing up one on dogs and cats.

Last night I watched an incredible video--you must go and watch it--Death is not dying. Incredibly powerful. I was reminded that I am here to serve joyfully. That came to my mind this morning while I was cleaning the bathrooms :). She also reminds us to know God and who He is and to know who we are...you've got to go watch it. It's 55 minutes and worth every minute.

Well, I've got some more to accomplish and company gets here in 30 minutes! Yahoo!

1 comment: