This once a week blogging will never do. I have things to say; things you may want to hear. Well, I can only move forward--hoping to blog more this coming week. For now, here's some of what I've been thinking and discovering...
- The Well-Planned Day--this planner looks practical and handy. I'm leaning heavily towards buying it before August 12th (when the sale ends).
- Tonight I'm enjoying a quiet evening at home, while my Hunny has the kids at soccer practice. I'm co-coaching Bethany's team, and we have practices Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm loving the solitude.
- My Hunny finished the homemade tree house (or stilt house as I called it today...Marissa laughed at me). Next he is going to sand it and possibly paint it. I am going to make a canvas 'roof' for it to help keep out the sun. The kids love it.
- I've been working on the girls' homeschool portofolios as I meet with the homeschool assessor on Wednesday.
- After Wednesday, I must work hard on the girls' notification for the upcoming school year. I hope to start August 24 with one or two subjects, then add more the next week and more the week after until we are in full swing.
- I am working on the kids' chore list and schedule. I'm open to ideas on the chore list. I'd like to find free printable chore cards with pictures to make it easier for the youngest two.