Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Unit Study Links


Some Christmas Lesson Linkage

Christmas Unit Study
A Christmas Carol Unit Study--I'm really excited to have found this resource as Dickens' Christmas Carol is our next literature club book.
Easy Fun School has a large collection of Christmas Activities and Lesson links
Cindy at Oklahoma Homeschool has a neat Christmas unit study divided into 4 weeks. There are some resources that you can access online; others would need to be obtained through the library or bought.

My girls and I have some wonderful Christmas crafts in the making! I can't share those ideas with you though in case you are on the recipient list! I'll take pictures and share them later.

Do you have good ideas for teaching your children during the month of December? Bethany and I will be learning about Christmas around the world. We are both excited! Share what you are doing, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment