Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chocolate Peanut Butter Sweeties

I am making these scrumptious sweeties for Thanksgiving dinner. You remember them, don't you? I originally posted the recipe on December 8, 2007. :) It may be that long since I've made them. They are so good...I've got to space out the calories!

We are sharing Thanksgiving dinner with some dear, dear friends. Formerly, we went to church together; since then the Lord has taken us in different directions (location wise). Our hearts are knitted together though and we are so looking forward to spending time with them.

Do you love chocolate and peanut butter? Then you are in for a treat with these sweeties!
Plan ahead because they need to chill.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Sweeties
1 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. butter
3 c. confectioners sugar
5 dozen pretzel twists
1 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
1 T. vegetable oil

Beat peanut butter and butter together. Mix in sugar until well combined. Shape into 1-inch balls. Press onto pretzels. Place on wax papered baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour.

In heavy pan, melt chips and oil. Dip peanut butter ball into the chocolate while holding onto the pretzel. Place back onto baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.

Makes 5 dozen.

Oh, so yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gravy....they sound good!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good! I was asked to see if I could comment on your blog, and I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    You won the giveaway for the sampler pack from Virginia Soaps and Scents. Please email me at songofmyheartblog@yahoo.com within the next three days with your snail mail address and four favorite scents from Virginia Soaps and Scents.
    Congratulations!
    Thanks for entering and visiting my blog. :)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete