Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coming off Sugar

I am doing my best to stay away from sugar. Just a little tidbit about me...I love chocolate. Problem is chocolate doesn't love me. I have been feeling awful--achy joints, headaches, tired, tired, tired (did I mention tired?). I've begged the Lord to take the sugar craving away from me or give me the fortitude to just say no! He didn't take the craving away, but He is giving me the strength each day to make healthier choices.

Today makes 11 days. Yippee! Pass the cake...um..carrot. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I remember praying that same prayer. Guess what happened? I found out that I'm allergic to both sugar and corn syrup. Two of my children are also allergic to corn syrup. We have all adapted really well and do a lot of cooking with honey these days! Most importantly, we are also a lot healthier and feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! I'll be praying for you during the halloween season! Hope all is going well for you this week!
    Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete