Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Husbandy Post

I enjoy listening to Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Recently I was looking around the Revive Our Hearts website and found this prayer guide: 31 Days of Praying for your Husband. It is a 4 page pdf which I printed front to back and put in clear plastic sheet holders. Now, I can use it to pray for my Hunny!

We went on our date night last Saturday night and we went to see Fireproof. Amazing movie. It really touched on so many real aspects of marriage. It also had a clear presentation of the gospel. Amazing.

The only downfall to the date night was that I ate M & M's and licorice (true confessions of the weak at heart). I paid the price though...my joints were aching so bad. I should have taken my almonds and raisins. I also should have taken Kleenex, but that's another topic. It was great to be out together.

2 comments:

  1. I printed this out and am going to do it as well. In fact, I emailed my husband this morning while he was at work with the first day's prayer and he replied that it made him feel all "googly". LOL I just love that man! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister loved that movie! We have yet to see it! Hopefully soon!
    Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete