Monday, October 13, 2008

Studying Beethovan


My girls are doing a composer study with a couple other friends. They are starting out with Ludwig van Beethoven. I've been searching to see what I could add to the study. Here's what I've come up with so far...

Making Music Fun has this homeschool lesson plan for Beethoven
Making Music Fun also has this great coloring sheet.
Kidzworld has this information available.
Here is a pdf of what was happening in the world during Beethoven's life.
Classics for Kids has a lesson plan for Beethoven.
Classics for Kids has this short, concise biography of him and timeline figures.

I'll add more as I find it. I know there are sites where you can listen to the music, however with dial-up we are better off checking the CD's out of the library.

Enjoy a symphony today!

No comments:

Post a Comment