Monday, December 28, 2009

Galloping the Globe--Japan

I am working through Galloping the Globe with Bethany (2nd grade). Preparing the lesson plans for each country has been a downfall of mine--until now. I'm determined to stay ahead (said with deep conviction and gusto!) Several other homeschool bloggers have made planning lessons for each country so easy...so really I have no excuse.

Here are some of my great finds for Japan:
Lapbook Lessons
ABC Teach--lots of links
Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations--week 1 of her Japan study and week 2 of the study
National Geographic Kids--Japan

My goal is to spend approximately a week on each country, stamp our passport and gallop on to the next country.

*remember that the links do not show up a different color--I do NOT know how to fix that. :( So mouse over them and then you can click on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment