Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking toward 2010

You know there is something about the new year...it makes you think of fresh starts and clean, organized homes (well, that's what it makes me think about!) I'd like to clean every surface, declutter every corner and have a place for everything before the new year. What's that you say, that's in TWO days...the new year...in TWO (2) days!! Okay, so my plans are a little lofty.

The revamped plans are as follows::
  • Continue lesson planning for homeschooling (which begins again January 4th)
  • Declutter and clean as time and energy allow. Then continue this trend into January, and February, and March, and so on and so on, and so on. Is this ongoing for anyone else?
  • Post my re-cap of 2009 and unveil my word for 2010
  • Love on my family and friends
  • Keep the main thing the main thing--my relationship with God.
Here's to the last TWO days of 2009!

1 comment: