Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally Friday

It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have goals of getting school more organized so that our week flows better. So I'll be working on that. And, I'm finally knitting! It clicked...I finally got the hang of it. I'm biting at the bit to sit and work on my square more. BUT I'm trying to get school, chores and list making out of the way before I enjoy some crafting.

I'm looking for suggestions for scrapbooks...what kind do you use, what do you like about the kind you use, etc. If you'd be so kind to leave your comments here and ask your friends to do the same. I need some help. I've used ring binder type for 8 1/2 by 11 since the beginning of my scrapping. They don't sell those anymore that I can find. At least one of mine has broken and needs to be replaced.

Okay that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment