Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hints for Hospitality

In doing research for an article for the homeschool newsletter, I came across some great tips for hospitality. I love to have people over, although sometimes I get overwhelmed with the cleaning and organizing of my house. I also get discouraged with the cost of food and living on such a tight budget. However, God knows all that about me! The call to minister to people is still the same.

So, what's a girl to do. Start with checking out these great ideas...
Hospitality on a Budget from Money Saving Mom
Hospitality Tips from The Purple Cellar
Thanks to Making a House a Home for the links.
Here is an article on Christian Hospitality.

Then pray and take action! Do you have great hints for hospitality? Share them, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    I need to tell you something exciting, but the Juno email address I have for you isn't working. Please email me a different address ASAP!

    Mama Gomer
    MamaGomer@Gomers.net

    ReplyDelete