Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's Be Cheerful!

Let's be cheerful! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day...than we have to steal the purse of a stranger.
Author and source unknown

In looking through my journals, I found this quote. I love it! How often do I steal the brightness out of the day (and someone else's day) by my poor attitude. I certainly wouldn't dare take something that belongs to someone else--but what about their good day? Ouch, stepping on my toes.

My prayer is that God would help me be cheerful today!

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely quote. It seems to be completely in keeping with the cheerful and encouraging nature of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birdie,
    Thanks for your sweet comment! I appreciate you being a regular visitor. :)

    ReplyDelete