Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday Weekend Update

Marissa and I had a really good time away. Well, I suppose that isn't the entire truth...Marissa is actually fighting a nasty cold and had the icky cough and nose. We still had a good time hanging out at the hotel. The Creation Museum was neat too, she just didn't feel up to walking around a whole lot. We had free passes from a friend, so I didn't mind not staying too long.

Her dad and I got her a Jane Seymour necklace. I haven't gotten a good picture of her with the necklace, but when I do I'll post it. You can go here to see the whole Jane Seymour Open Hearts collection. We got Marissa the one with the trio hearts in sterling silver. It "symbolizes the love a family shares," quote taken from the website.

Sunday we had a family birthday dinner with taco salad and cherry delight. I didn't take any pictures of that either because she wasn't feeling up to it. In a couple weeks she is going to have a mother/daughter movie night with several friends and moms. Hopefully I'll get pictures then.

We had a good weekend and we are so thankful for our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment