Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Baby Silkie

I just have to tell you about my friend and her neat business. Naomi and I met in college. She is sweet and has a great smile that warms the heart. She and I now live states apart, but enjoy keeping in touch through email and reading each other's blogs. I am looking forward to having the opportunity to order one of these precious "silkie's" for a special baby. (Just to clear up any notions, I will not be 'birthing' another, yet God may give us one through another avenue.) Anyway, skip on over to Naomi's business website and look at these blankee's...not to mention you'll get to see her cutie pie kids. :)

I remember my blankee and indeed it had the silk binding around the edges. Over the years, one small square of silk was all that was left of blankee. (I still have that small piece of blankee, but no, I'm not sentimental!) The ones Naomi makes are so pretty and they can be personalized!

Author's note: I'm not being paid to advertise for Naomi, although if a bunch of you order silkie's...who knows! :) I think they are sweet and I wanted to spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! You ROCK Heather! I should pay you! thanks for the nice note! I'm having SO much fun making them!!!
    You're Great!
    Thanks!
    -Naomi

    ReplyDelete