Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy week ahead

I've been making a long list of things I need to get done this week. Hopefully I will remember to look at my list and use it to the fullest potential. Sunday is a fun open house for my hunny! We want people to come and enjoy food and fellowship, so we've asked for no gifts. Right about the same time he started full time graduate school, we started going to a new church. Working every weekend has certainly cut into corporate worship time. We are looking forward to hanging out with everyone for a few hours at the open house.

My class at church has graciously offered to help make food! We are doing mostly desserts, fruits and veggies. Wednesday I will do a bunch of the baking and Thursday night I'll make a Sam's run for paper goods, meatballs, etc. Friday and Saturday will be more baking. So it'll be busy, but a fun busy.

This afternoon I'm going to cook up a couple pounds of ground beef and a couple pounds of boneless skinless chicken. I don't want to lose my grip on supper this week. So I've made out a simple menu which I'll put in a separate post.

Other things on my list:
Haircuts for baby boy and me
get copy of graduation picture to put in a frame to display at open house
send a b-day card to my brother-in-law
keep up with household chores

Okay, I'm going to stop right here and go take a nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment