As of late I've been challenged and encouraged to make a plan/goal for Scripture memory. Here are some ideas for making it work:
- Write the Scripture on a piece of pretty paper or colored card stock
- Laminate to add durability
- Place in prominent areas (above the sink in the kitchen, bathroom mirror, etc.)
- Memorize it perfectly with the reference
- Review frequently even after you've moved on to other Scriptures.
Feel free to ask me how it's going.
Visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer for more Works for Me Wednesday ideas.