Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm tackling my Tuesday!



The last couple of Tuesdays have pretty much tackled me despite my best laid plans. However today, I'm getting things accomplished.

On my list today:
  • brown ground beef for freezer meals *done!
  • cook chicken for freezer meals *done!
  • wash the front window and back sliding glass door >>nope
  • scrapbook our spring break pictures *started

My goal is to complete these by bedtime....and hopefully to go to bed at a decent time. :)
Have a good day, and for more Tackle it Tuesdays visit 5 Minutes for mom.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've already got a good start on your list.

    Lists are such a good idea...I'm gonna have to try it one day! ;)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best a "tackling" your tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I find that lists are a great way to get things done! I hope you get everything done you wanted to and before bed time so you can relax a little too - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete