Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chocolate Peanut Clusters

Marissa and I are going to make these yummy treats tomorrow. I'll have to let you know how they taste. I found the recipe at Cooks.com.

Chocolate Peanut Clusters
2/3 c. evaporated milk
1 1/2 c. sugar
10-12 Kraft Caramels
1 c. chocolate chips
1 1/2 to 2 c. peanuts

Bring the milk and sugar to a boil. Addd caramels. Take off heat. Add chocolate chips and peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. It sets up fast.

One question: is the sugar really necessary?? Goodness me. We will be sharing these with others...no way could I have this much chocolate in the house!! :)

Hints from Heather: I use the inner cereal liner as wax paper. Just take scissors and cut down the seam, wipe with damp cloth and wala, wax paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment