Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have nothing to say...

Oh, I'm sure there are words in there, but nothing comes to mind. The week has gone fast and I'm trying to stay on task. I've been making a list each evening for the next day, praying that God would order my days. It's going well overall.

We've been getting rain (Praise the Lord!). The soft, hot rains have greened up all the grass and livened up the flowers.

I'm needing to start homeschool planning for next school year, as well as work on scrapbooks that have fallen behind. A visit to family is planned for a couple weeks from now...looking forward to that.

Oh, I know what I could tell you....my 100th post is coming up soon (maybe next week or early the following week). I'm thinking of having a fun giveaway. The fun part of this giveaway is since I'm not widely read--you have a great chance of winning. I'm still thinking of a prize, but don't worry it will be "100th post" worthy! I'll keep you updated! :)

Alright, so maybe I did have a few things to say.

3 comments:

  1. WOOHOO freebies are always fun! LOL

    Thankfully I have my homeschool curriculum already picked out. The hardest part for me now is finding out how to pay for it. LOL Then actually deciding when to start school. We usually start in August because we are so lax about our days. When you have one with Autism you have to be willing to admit that some days school just won't happen. =(

    Congrats on the (almost) 100th post! I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We homeschool year-round so at least my planning is done for awhile! ;) Congrats on post number 100! That's quite a mile marker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hilarious! Hope you're all doing well!
    Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete